Guest Book

Please leave your comments, thoughts, suggestions …

40 Comments to “Guest Book”

1. Brian says:

It’s one of those ‘can’t believe nobody has done this before’-type apps – always a good sign. Nicely designed and lots of fun …

2. Omegatopher says:

Hi, Love the Chord Pad on my PC…wish it were available on Kindle Fire or other tablets.

3. Donny says:

Groove Box is my rehearsal and songwriting working horse.
    The interface is very usable and with one touch you could background
    the ideas which otherwise could dissappear forever trying to find the
    rhythm in another drum mashine.

4. Styler says:

thanks for amazing program, but i am waiting for new update the chordpad 2 that with added more more styles… please UPDATE

5. Ricky says:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I am
    not kidding my livelihood depends on your software (I’m the guitar teacher). Well let’s say that
    YOUR software is the BEST bar none of everything I have tried. I recommend
    it to everyone who is interested in it. If there is anything that I can do
    - recommend your product on your site whatever just let me know.

6. juergen says:

Hi Alexander,

thank you for your answer. Not a problem, still a very good tool to make backing tracks and i like the styles.
    By the way, is it possible to combine two styles in one song, say half time funk on the verse and swing on the bridge for an Autumn Leaves version like Michael Brecker in Monte Carlo? From the layout of the screen i suspect probably not ?
    Cheers
    Juergen

7. Alexander says:

Hi Juergen thanks for your interest:)
    It works with predefined patterns, you can’t load any midi file and use all the tools on it. But it has midi player where you can load any midi file and change tempo,transpose, change instrumentation etc…

8. juergen says:

Hi,
    trying out Chord Pad, very impressed. Ideal for my practice with the sax. Is there a way to load a MIDI file into chord pad?

9. Dennis says:

Hi Alexander,
    NO really the upgrades on the Phrase Trainer are awesome
    I am a bass player and the freq. filler u added well this is perfect for a
    bass player
    So many good upgrades i bought my first Phrase Trainer in 2008 i believe
    i love this unit the Phrase Trainer rules honesty
    I have tried them all and This version of Phrase Trainer is the best
    Looks pretty smart also
    Dennis

10. Alexander says:

Thanks Dennis, for your purchase and nice words as well :)

11. Dennis says:

Hi Alexander,
    I pretty well have all your products Phrase Trainer, Groove Box, Cord Pad Desktop Metronome The New Phrase Trainer 2 it great the new upgrades you have added are great very good improvement The New Phrase Trainer2 is the whole package wonderful keep it going love your products
    Dennis

12. Daryl says:

Many thanks for your prompt reply. The reinstall seems to have things
    working nicely again.

Also many thanks for the Chords and Scales link. I wasn’t even aware
    that the trial had run out.

How good is your service. You know I have a problem even before I do!

Also phrase trainer is probably my most used app, and been a real game-changer for me.

13. Jacinta says:

Thanks Man! Thats the easiest, most painless recovery of software I’ve ever
    experienced, Woohoo!!!

14. Aleksandar says:

Yes, I just sent you an email.

P.S.
    Please all use ’support’ contact form (from the main page) when requesting tech. support. Thanks :)

15. John Seither says:

Downloaded the trial version of chord pad for windows last night and have no audio. Running XP, two different computers yield the same results. Any insight?

16. Jorge says:

Can you create or make this software as VST plugin for DAWs like Cubase?

This would be heaven for all musicians!!!

Thanks

17. Harry says:

Can I install Chord Pad on my other computer?

18. aleksandar says:

Thanks Carlo:)
    just to avoid confusing people,it is not plugin it is stand alone application

19. Arthur says:

Finally what I always been looking for-Chord Pad,thank you,
    keep up great work:)

20. Charlie says:

Hi there

Just like to say that chord pad is a really good piece of software. It is well thought out and really useful for developing ideas. The price is also very fair compared to some other music software. Well done and keep up the great work!

21. Aleksandar says:

Thanks Dennis,
    Nice to have such customers :)

22. Dennis says:

Hi Aleksandar
    The Cord Pad is a great and very useful program.
    i play Bass and find it to be very good for practice
    i f you like Jazz Standards just enter the cords and play along
    Thanks you for such a great product
    Dennis

23. Mike says:

Thanks for a wonderful product (phrase trainer)

24. admin says:

Please, leave just your comments (good or bad,no matter) for questions use the contact form and my email address.

25. Mark says:

Hi great product and was about to buy but I need one tiny feature that I couldn’t find.

I really really needed it to only show only the note on the staff without actually displaying the note name etc. As I know my fretboard well but can’t read sheet music so seeing notes and translating them to their names and octaves is a challenge that I was hoping to train on.

Another item on my wish list farther down would be to work with the key so that I’d have to know the key and sharpen or flatten the written notes etc.

26. Jeff says:

BTW, SPT is the best software I have ever used. Basically, I use it every day. It has improved my bass playing termendously and I recommend it all the time. Thank you!

27. Sam says:

your software(midi converter)is really superior to others by far and well worth the money!

28. Eric Jhonson says:

It’s Very Nice To Using These Product . I Am Love These Software .
    It’s Very Useful To Me & Everyone . So I’m Gonna Use It All Time .

29. buriedalive says:

hi
    the “groovebox” is a great and Advantage software for all musicians

feel the beats and play quantize with this product…

thank u everybody!

30. Manuel says:

I recently purchased your product “Groove Box”. I am really happy with it, and I want to make you guys a big compliment. Awesome job, really.

31. Circe says:

Buenisimo programa chords & Scales, pero…quizas si tuviese alguna ventana mas donde poder salvar los aacordes escogidos seria fanatastico !!!!

32. admin says:

Hi,Gerry,I replied few times your email but always got emails bounced back by your SPAM filter.
    Here is the copy of what I sent:

Hi,thanks for your interest:)

There will be some updates but I can’t guarantee when.I’ll insert few
    additional tunings that I’ve found in meanwhile.
    As for the metronome in phrase trainer,I don’t believe so (I’m using
    Phrase Trainer,and personally don’t find very useful having built-in metronome in it (you already play
    along an song,and there are usually drums and all).

I think you can transpose tracks in Acid as well as changing their
    tempo.Just look at controls on the left more carefully or consult its
    help.

33. Gery says:

Very interrested with chords and scales, very cool product, but I want to know if a custom tuning will be possible to use in a future version version before to buy it.

thanks very much

34. Sam says:

Thanks a lot for your fast help. This really seems to solve my problem becasue I was still busy converting.
    Your software is really superior to others by far and well worth the money!
    You can quote me on this if you like, in a testimonial on your site.

35. Greg says:

Phrase Trainer is exactly what I was looking for-simple and effective
    Greetings!

36. Matt M. says:

The Phrase Trainer is an excellent tool for learning songs in alternate tunings. I am very impressed with the user interface and features that are offered in the Phrase Trainer. As a bass player it can be difficult to decipher the quick fills or buried bass lines being played. With the Phrase Trainer, it is no problem to slow down the track and isolate the part with the innovative loop option. Playing in different tunings is no problem. This is THE BEST tool on the market for learning songs, period! After the trial period is over this is a definate program to purchase. Best Regards, Matt M.

37. James says:

Cool, thanks. You guys have a killer product!
    (phrase trainer)

38. Jacques says:

I am a bassplayer. Great program to work out your ideas. (Groove Box)

39. Mark says:

I use Phrase Trainer mainly to speed up bands who play
    a semitone flat! Saves me constantly tuning up and down! The phrase
    slowing has come in very handy too though! It’s a brilliant piece of
    software!

40. David says:

I purchased Phrase Trainer because I liked the way it looked. I really enjoy the product too. It does exactly what I want.